[WikiEN-l] ANON watchlist?

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 22:09:38 UTC 2005

One thing that has puzzled me, is the behavior of some ANONs who will insert a bit of vandalism or trash, or just a , or something into a page and then immediately back it out with a revert.   Could they be using this as a sort of "watchlist"?  They put a marker into the history, so that when they return to the page, that can tell what changed since the last time they visited.
As for the list itself, they could just store pages they are interested in, as we browser favorites.
I've wondered about the behavior, because it occurrs too often in the same way just to be sandbox behavior.
                             -- Silverback