[WikiEN-l] The curse of Jack Sarfatti?

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:13:22 UTC 2005

Just wanted to show these legal threats and curses I recieved today,
both to give you a good laugh and to ensure that the infinite block on
JackSarfatti has community consensus as a ban...

Anyway, so i'll be making a joke page on meta about not sending curses,
based on no legal threats. And I'll be suggesting a new BJAODN title
based on that curse. :D