[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia and autism

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 11 22:38:59 UTC 2005

<fbad4e140510110121l31c68b1eq6512577b5b8da635 at mail.gmail.com>

>Also, check this:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Redwolf24
>
>An RFC written up by Wiki brah concerning Redwolf24.

quote: "For background, Redwolf has been and
administrator since 22 July 2005 (for 2 mos, 3 weeks)
and is Fifteen years old."

You can't believe how interesting this is. Redwolf's
overuse of blocks to serve an agenda is under censure
from 25 just of Wiki's unblocked population who can
sign the page! after just 3 months in office as an
admin! This is the chap who locked my user-page for
the open reason of stopping me putting anything
anti-Wikipedia on it, and how many of you backed the
view "You are not entitled to anything" ?! The list of
names on this RfC page think they are entitled to
anything. You'd better hurry to purge them all from
Wikipedia for that offence, before it spreads.