Good articles - was Re:[WikiEN-l] Article quality deterioration (was: a valid criticism)

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Tue Oct 11 19:14:14 UTC 2005

On 10/11/05, Worldtraveller <wikipedia at world-traveller.org> wrote:

> However, I think lowering FA standards would be very bad. We should be
> identifying the very best we have to offer, while also identifying the
> less spectacular good stuff. So, I have just started Wikipedia:Good
> articles, which is my idea for how our good but not the best content can
> be recognised. All comments welcome of course.

 Actually, I agree with you there. There really needs to be both, although
perhaps eventually FAC could be step 2 of the process. I would have started
[[Wikipedia:Candidates for 1.0]] myself, except that I'm not allowed.
 Good luck with [[Wikipedia:Good articles]]. I'm not allowed to edit that
page either.

WT

 Anthony