[WikiEN-l] Help needed on [[Open gaming]]

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:38:26 UTC 2005

Help would be appreciated from anyone with knowledge of [[Open
gaming]] to help sort out a slow revert war that's been going on since
January between [[User:Bblackmoor]], who has also edited as
68.10.113.7, and [[User:Axon]]. I don't know anything about the
subject and so I can't even describe what the substantive issues are,
but Bblackmoor has been pretty uncivil about it, frequently calling
Axon a "net loon" and vandal, and has been blocked for proxy editing
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/3RR&diff=next&oldid=10550118#User:Bblackmoor
and disruption. The article is currently protected.

Bblackmoor filed an RfAr, which doesn't seem to have been filed
properly http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Axon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Axon/Evidence
and a RfM, which didn't go anywhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_mediation&oldid=9949715#User:Axon_vs._User:Bblackmoor
There was apparently also an RfC, which I can't find. More details on
[[Talk:Open gaming]].

Cheers,

Sarah