[WikiEN-l] Re: Current events

Lyndagayle62 at aol.com Lyndagayle62 at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 05:38:43 UTC 2005

Hello,
Out of curiosity, I have followed the threads to this one of a last site I
will research today

 What are you? Are you self-appointed? Why is the word "bias" chosen  explain
your existence and goal? Are you not attempting to do the very thing you  are
attempting to re-write? We all have an opinion, so why the Hawaiian
"wiki-wiki" word base to everything that is your opinion? This seems like  another
attempt to re-write history, is it? To what goal/purpose? It seems you  are using
the thing you are trying to describe that you are/do, to describe what  you
are/do?

Why such confusion? Are you not satisfied with things the way they  have been
for hundreds of years, even to all of our advantages, or are you  attempting
to simply impose your own points of view into society to justify  something
that has not been accepted? Have you given serious thought that there  is valid
reason why things originated this way? Can you add one day to your own  life,
for example, by changing how things are into something you wished they  were?

It's a novel idea but going where? There is nothing Nu/New about NewAge nor
is there anything of true value that's "new under the sun". ..i.e., ."all is
vanity".

Is this witchcraft? Would you admit it if it were? What is witchcraft?
Rebellion to how things
were designed to be by the Designer Himself, who never changes. Have you
believed a lie?Can the clay tell the Potter what to make?

Just blogging around, wondering why these words had to replace  the perfectly
good/valid word "looking". Seems like some sort of  nupig-latin? Yes, each
generation wants to contribute
and make it's mark, but most things don't need reinventing, regardless of
what Mr. Clinton
thinks. Wasn't there a movie back in the 50's called ,"The Blog"? or  was it
"The Blog
that Ate New York"? Has this just oozed out in need of a place to  puddle?
LOL.(incidentally,
my sister's nick-name is "lol",  our never dreaming it too would  become a NU
thang 4 U.)

There needs to be a separate topic called, "Personal Relationship", in the
"Religious"
section before you try to wipe it out, too, leaving no choices but yours to
consider.

This whole idea of yours is most offensive to those of us who should have
done the same
sort of thing to your generation, right after you learned what works, what
things are called,
the who, where, and whens.

Actually, I apologize!  Perhaps we did similar things? I remember my
generation following our ancestors in teaching infants to speak  as early as
possible, encouraging them to speak more with each  year, and to think of
questions/topics/imagination.

Then we supported their teachers who required that they be totally silent,
to sit perfectly still in a particular posture, to speak  only when spoken to,
to be monitored, to leave the room only when an  emergency/breaks, to write
rather than to speak, to listen  twice as much as they speak, to get permission
to  speak, and to accept the status quo, with few if any,  questions.

This discipline failed, because instead  it produced generations  of their
confusion beginning at an early age, intellectual  imbalance, rebellion to
parents/teachers, bitter  challenges and their
questioning/irrelevant topics/improper fantasies,  outspoken at inappropriate
times, continual disruption,  anxiety, attention deficit disorders,
hyperactivity/hypersensitivity, unrest, inattention  to posture/rules, underground
newspapers full of their  anger/hatred/rage, total disregard for the laws of
their parents/forefathers, need for attention at all costs, lack of  respect for
elders, foul speech regardless of consequence because  it was their
"constitutional right", refusing to seek  permission/acknowledge authority, refusal to
comply/cooperate,  scandalizing the society with on-going questions/needs for
change. In  other words, it produced a different type of discipline, not of
self, but of  self-imposed discipline upon others....sort of what we attempted to
do,  but for the opposite reasons.

It was our goal to give our offspring momentum,  impetus, a refinement of
what we had received, a boost toward a higher goal, integrity, appreciation for
self-discipline and what it had produced in the past for our ancestors,
opportunity to advance farther, focus on the future
and what they could achieve with such guidance/application, greater
financial support, goods
and services they needed,  ancestral  values/morals support, stability, the
American Dream
on a godly foundation of basic goodness and the Golden Rule,  regardless of
how inept each
of us might have been.

Once we are gone, the powers that be can continue in their rebellion, rid
themselves of all
signs of us and our belief in the God of Heaven and Earth and all the hosts
therein, correct
our mistakes, mock and entertain themselves by turning good to evil,  calling
evil good,
sit on the seat of the scorners, reinvent a more politically correct
discipline, and not look
back, plowing head on into what lies ahead, in mass to what they have
created, right through the wide gates, totally missing the narrow path we tried  to
stay and walk upon, plunging into what the future they have chosen holds, in
their blogstorm, with  tablets of wikimedium, and nupediae, thumbing their
upturned noses and pointed fingers at the fools who tried to hold their hands
and lead them on the same path but loved them enough to let them fall, in  hopes
that they would dust themselves off and begin again?

No stone thrown.
Lyndagayle62