[WikiEN-l] a valid criticism

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:46:39 UTC 2005

On 06/10/05, Chip Berlet <c.berlet at publiceye.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just out of curiosity, what specifically about the Jane Fonda entry is "crap?"

At a guess: Slightly under a screenful of "biography", one of "acting
career", four and a half of "Political activism" (including links
which suggest [[Opposition to the Vietnam War]] and [[Opposition to
the Iraq War]] are pages about her!) then another half on "Later
career".

That's not an encylopedia article; it's a chunk of debate. I look at
that TOC and I certainly don't want to read most of the article...

Do we really need to discuss in detail incidents in 2005 where someone
spat at her at a book signing? That one guy in Kentucky won't show her
films in his cinemas?

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk