[WikiEN-l] Unblock my account or mark pages so I can extract the content

jmerkey jmerkey at utah-nac.org
Wed Oct 5 16:53:46 UTC 2005

I have written several articles on wikipedia.  I no longer wish to have
an account due to the fact Mr. Wales promises were hot honored regarding
an article written about me which contains false and misleading content
(Jeffrey Vernon Merkey).  A 23 year old admin, Frank V. Waveren (fvw)
has continued to block my account making claims I am a sockpuppet user
and allowing stalkers to harrass me on this site.  I have setup my own
wiki at en.wikigadugi.org and am moving my editing and authorship to
this site.  I do not wish to have an account on this site any longer.  I
would, however, like to be able to retrieve the source from the articles
I have written.  The new site isn't GNU based, and the content is
copyrighted and will remain so.

I have reviewed the blockage of this admin (fvw) and have noted he
himself has been recently blocked for violating site rules.  I have not
made legal threats, and I have a hard time accepting the judgement of a
23 year old and tolerating this level of harassment and false edits.  I
have also noted this admin abuses his authority on this site repeatedly
and is basically an "enforcer" of the Linux Community.  This admin has
also obtained and posted private logs from kernel.org to this site, and
has succeeded in getting my accounts at kernel.org revoked.

I ask I be unblocked long enough to retrieve materials origianlly
authored by me, at which point I wish my account (gadugi) to be deleted
from this site.

Thanks

Jeff V. Merkey