[WikiEN-l] How many Arbitrators should we have?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Oct 5 20:34:37 UTC 2005

Many folks who run for arbitrator, and are elected, fail to work out,
as being a Wikipedia Arbitrator involves very tedious and time
consuming research into the edits made by the parties. I suggest that
all administrators be considered potential arbitrators. Those among
the administrators who are willing and able to do the work involved
should, by demonstration of their work, assume the role.

I suggest that any administrator should be able to "accept" an
arbitration and then participate in resolving it.

Fred