[WikiEN-l] How many Arbitrators should we have?

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:34:10 UTC 2005

On Oct 5, 2005, at 11:22 AM, DF wrote:

> Perhaps this just means we should expand the pool of
> Arbitrators and elect 20 or 30 this time around as
> some people had proposed (though one might have
> trouble finding enough people to run).

The problem wouldn't be finding enough people to run. We had 34
people running last time. The problem would be that, if we had taken
30 arbitrators last time, we'd have six arbitrators who are under
various forms of arbcom parole, including one who is currently banned
for a year.

Best,
Phil Sandifer
sandifer at english.ufl.edu      AIM: Snowspinner

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a
boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.