[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution attempt in the Ashida Kim case

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:11:21 UTC 2005

David Gerard wrote:
>Tony Sidaway wrote:

>>In the light of the recent escalation of the Ashida Kim case on Wikipedia, I
>>have registered on Ashida Kim's board and made the following post in the
>>General forum as a good faith attempt to open a dialog as the first step in
>>resolving this issue. My username is Tony Sidaway.
>>http://p206.ezboard.com/bashidakimmessageboards.showUserPublicProfile?gid=tonysidaway@ashidakimmessageboards

>Nice one :-) If they're amenable to reasonable discussion, this should
>be just the thing.

Looks like he's, er, not:

===
 Tony,
I could care less about your policies.
By your own admission my friends are not allowed to vote. In fact,
they are blocked every time they even try to say something nice about
me, so they game is rigged.
Hiding behind pleasantries doesn't make it right. This is the same
circular logic as Clinton trying to defend himself by defining "what
is, is."
I don't want to "open a discussion on the subject." We have already
had more than enough of that waste of time on the Wiki board.
I ask one thing: to be taken off your website altogether and not to be
put back up when you think we aren't looking. That is the only way
SOME of the slander of Bullshido will stop. I am not the Church of
Scientology or any other big outfit. Just a humble guy who loves
martial arts and has a lot of fun in my life studying, practicing and
teaching them. Been really lucky to have written a few books and made
a lot of friends along the way.
Bullshido is just jealous, you are just helping them. Stop it. End of story.
Ashida Kim
===

Ah well.

- d.