[WikiEN-l] Vfd nominations

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:14:45 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge wrote:
>MacGyverMagic/Mgm wrote:

>>AFD had a near unanimous concensus that the article should be deleted.
>>I don't have anything against merging content during the discussion, but if
>>the consensus is to delete such a merge must be undone.

>What vandal would do that?
>Obviously, unless a merger prohibition was specifically mentioned in the
>deletion request it should not apply.

Even then I don't see how it can apply. AFD is not the Editor in
Chief, deciding article content on that level. The idea of a mechanism
wherein five AFD regulars can vote that any content not ever be
included in a given article should be treated as binding is so utterly
stupid I hardly have words for it.

- d.