[WikiEN-l] Don't vote Gerard.

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Sun May 15 15:05:20 UTC 2005

John Bradley (Johnb at ontobus.co.uk) [050516 00:59]:

> Hi I have been accused by David Gerard of being the number, for some
> reason. This is more to do with Gerard continued harasment of me (User
> Irate) and his need to appear to be protected you lot from things you do not
> understand. Her is the news it is Gerard that does not understand anything
> excpect manipulation. Vote any way you like but don't vote gerard.

Should I ever run for anything, I eagerly hope for Irate to continue to
tell people not to vote for me.

(The "continued harrassment" appears to be blocking him on #wikipedia for
impersonating me on IRC. Apparently Tim Starling should never have been
given admin powers either, for blocking him for the same reason on
#wikimedia-tech. Goodness!)

- d.