[WikiEN-l] technical problem

steven l. rubenstein rubenste at ohiou.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:24:47 UTC 2005

For the past few days, whenever I hit "user contributions" I am taken to my
user contribution page, BUT the most recent contribution listed is from
19:05, 27 Mar 2005 (I have made many edits since then).  Also, it seems to
have logged me out in the process, as "create an account/log in" appears in
the upper right-hand corner of my screen (in place of the usual choices:
Slrubenstein My talk Preferences My watchlist My contributions Log
out).  When I log back in, and try to go the "user contributions," the same
thing happens.

This does not happen why I go to my watchlist or other pages, only when I
go to my user contribution page.

Does anyone know what is going on, and what I can do?

Thanks,
Steve

Steven L. Rubenstein
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Bentley Annex
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701