[WikiEN-l] apologies for Tony and anyone who might have felt offended

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:24:19 UTC 2005

My apologies for you Tony if you were hurt by some of the points I made. I may also not foresee the crudeness of certains words I see used everyday.

But yes, I wanted like to make a point.

I am ready to be called a censor if needed. However, I do not think we can pretend we are currently doing no censorship at all. I do not think it is correct to tell me to lead my own fork for my belief this image should be deleted. I do not think it is correct to say I am going against the goal of the Foundation for reporting that non english wikipedia are tired to see their user talk page "dirtied" by unwanted pictures. I do not think it is correct to say I am trying to impose my views on the project while I have been terribly careful for the full year not to impose any decision on image deletion. And I do not think it is correct to remind I am not a representative of editors when I am giving so much of my free time so that every editor's opinion be taken into consideration.

When someone does not agree with another, trying to comment on what the other say is okay, trying to attack the person is not okay and to tell her she should fork, she is hurting the project and she is outstepping her role is not okay. It is not wikilove. And morally very wrong.

Very wrong.