[WikiEN-l] Re: censorship and guidelines

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Tue Mar 29 09:25:11 UTC 2005

Tony Mobily IMAP wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Let me cite a couple of examples, some possibly being in your local
>> project, but some perhaps not.
>> * picture of a man shitting on his girlfriend
>
> [...]
>
>> journalists take pictures of her calling her mom
>

> I understand you were making a point, and I also understand I am the new
> kid in the block.
> However, I would like to suggest that such a crude list could be avoided
> without weakening your point.
>
> If not, I don't think I will last very long in this mailing list.
> Sorry.
>
> Merc.
>
> Tony Mobily
> Editor-In-Chief
> Free Software Magazine http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com

Tony,

You just managed to walk into a most devisive and controversial issue.
This is about as rough as it gets on this mailing list - and the point
is being rammed home by Anthere because we've actually had to delete
images like these ones from articles about topics similar to these.

The swear words are a little regrettable though.

TBSDY