[WikiEN-l] Free Software Magazine and Wikipedia

Tony Mobily IMAP merc at mobily.com
Tue Mar 29 08:45:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

 From the Welcome page:

Welcome to Wikisource. This site is a repository of source texts in any
language which are either in the public domain, or are released under
the GNU Free Documentation License. The site is part of the Wikimedia
foundation and is a sister project of Wikipedia, which is a
multilingual project to create a complete and accurate, free content
encyclopedia.

It only talks about GNU FDL, not Verbatim.

Is the page not up-to-date?

Merc.