[WikiEN-l] Re: Images on Answers.com and copyright conditions

David Benbennick dbenbenn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:58:32 UTC 2005

It seems to me that answers.com doesn't even obey the license
conditions for non-Commons images.  For example, using
[http://www.answers.com/topic/erf-png] requires attribution to
[[:en:User:Cyp]], which is absent.  (It would have sufficed to include
the "File history" section from
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Erf.png].)