[WikiEN-l] Britannica proud to lag years behind recent developments such as SARS and nanotechnology

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:27:32 UTC 2005

Also, Yo-Yo Ma only *now* gets an article in Britannica?

One of the most visible classical music performers in the world, 50
albums, 15 time Grammy Award winner (1986, 1987, 1990, 1992, 1993,
1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004).

Someone send them a copy of "the clutrain manifesto."

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)