[WikiEN-l] Test case: policing content

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:04:15 UTC 2005

I want to clarify the e-mail I sent earlier regarding Tom Haws' views
at [[Talk:Human]]. Upon re-reading it, I'm worried I gave the
impression that Tom is being an edit warrior, and feel I should make
clear that his views have been confined to the talk page of [[Human]].
He has not attempted to insert those views into the article itself;
the talk-page discussion, which is robust but perfectly civil, is
being held precisely to decide whether those views ought to be
inserted.  I don't agree with Tom, but I respect him as an editor, and
he clearly has Wikipedia's best interests in mind. I hope that
clarifies what I wrote earlier.

Sarah

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:47:30 -0700, slimvirgin at gmail.com