[WikiEN-l] User:Neutrality NPOV/Abuse of Administrator Power

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Fri Mar 25 10:43:46 UTC 2005

Rick wrote:

>Oh, please.
>
>Why is it every time an admin does something that
>somebody disagrees with, it's time to get out the
>hounds and the torches and go raging after them with
>the rest of the mob?
>
>RickK

Because admins are expected to be above ordinary users; see [[WP:RFA]]
for yourself. People vote on others not only based on their suitability
for janitorial tasks but also on how polite, active, etc. the users are.

That said, I do feel it's kind of stupid every time people act as if the
world will end whenever an admin does something wrong AND THE ADMIN
SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. Admins are human too.

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])