[WikiEN-l] [172] George Kennan

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:07:23 UTC 2005

Wikipedia editors:

I just posted a new article on the late George F. Kennan. Aside from this
brief return earlier today, I still no longer intend to return to Wikipedia
as an editor, so I have to announce here on the mailing list that I can be
reached for questions/comments/feedback on this very important article (see,
e.g.,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_as_a_press_source_2005#March_21-31)
via this email address. Also, thanks to everyone who posted those kind words
of encouragement on my talk page after my depature.

Thanks for the understanding,

172