[WikiEN-l] [Ticket#: 115103-FW] Just wondering

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 20:51:39 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge wrote:

> For some the recognition and ownership of their
> efforts is important.
> I've remarked how on some user pages there is a
very long list of the
> articles on which they have worked.  They are
often dilligent about
> keeping it up to date.  When they stop keeping it
up the list it's a
> good sign that they have begun learning to
submerge their ego.

The reason why I do it is because I'm always getting
idiots claiming that I do nothing but Recent Changes
trolling and making minor changes.  It's for self
defense.  There have been several times when these
people try to claim that I don't contribute to
Wikipedia, and all I have to do is to point to that
page.

RickK