[WikiEN-l] Preloaded new article forms to help the newbies?

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Tue Mar 22 01:36:41 UTC 2005

I wrote this in passing on wikitech-l and thought I might run
it past wikien-l as an idea.

Go on new article patrol. You'll see decent stuff from old hands,
but a lot of new stuff is awful. Well-meaning awful, but awful.

When the page for creating a new article comes up, would it be
useful to include an article skeleton? Something like the
following:

   '''Article name''' is ...

   Detail on Article name ...

   Further detail on Article name ...