[WikiEN-l] Use of Wikipedia content

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 01:21:46 UTC 2005

Note: I've CC'd this note to the public English Wikipedia mailing list.

Hello -

I noticed you use content from Wikipedia - that's great!

However I do not see any attempt to comply by the Wikipedia license that is
required in order to use their content. Specifically, there is no link back to
the copied article and no link or mention of the GNU Free Documentation
License. LaborLawTalk.com also incorrectly claims ownership and control of the
copied articles with this notice on the bottom of every page:

Copyright © 2004 LaborLawTalk.com All rights reserved. Legal notices.

Please fix this situation as soon as possible.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights#Example_notice

Thank you,

Daniel Mayer,
Wikipedia author