[WikiEN-l] Test case: policing content

steven l. rubenstein rubenste at ohiou.edu
Sat Mar 19 20:25:56 UTC 2005

Charles Mathews writes:
>But you
>do seem to be implying that content disputes could somehow be separated
>surgically from the existing processes for conflict resolution.  Would that
>they could.

Yes, would that they could.  I understand and appreciate your point.  But
just to be clear: my main concern is simply to focus on what is most
important: following content policies.  Whatever process is available, I
just don't want any personal arguments between me and RJII on the talk
pages to divert attention from, or overwhelm, these content-issues.

Steve

Steven L. Rubenstein
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Bentley Annex
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701