[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton.

jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 16:20:57 UTC 2005

This is getting ridiculous.
This issue has now generated close to 60 messages. I urge Blair, his detractors and everyone else to stop this discussion. It is a clash between an admin and the 3RR policy, which should be discussed on the wiki and not here.
Am I the only one who feels that the 3RR is making life harder for admins?

Jfdwolff

This e-mail has been scanned by the StreamShield Protector antivirus system.

Doctors.net.uk is used by over 111,000 UK doctors.