[WikiEN-l] Re: I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton.

Blair P. Houghton blair at houghton.net
Thu Mar 17 16:25:21 UTC 2005

I appreciate your explanation, John, as it reflects what I was starting
to realize overnight.  It's becoming clear to me that by reading the "Ko
rule" into the 3RR I am being led to a different interpretation than
many take from the rule.  The Ko rule allows a repeat of a Ko when
progress is made between repeats.  That's what I focussed on and
believed to be the letter and intent of the law.  Perhaps having the Ko
rule as an analogy in the rule is a mistake.

I will however never hold the Evil Ones blameless for entrapping me.

--Blair