I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton. Re:[WikiEN-l]Unreasonable block of user

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 05:41:37 UTC 2005

--- Jim Cecropia <jcecropia at mail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think his emails speak for themselves.  He came in
here with a chip on his shoulder, he keeps making
attacks on even the people who are trying to work with
him, you keep saying, "He's just a newbie that we need
to make concessions to."  He objects to the idea that
he's a newbie and claims to have been around for about
a year and half.  He therefore knows the Wikipedia
philosophy of Wikiquette and assume good faith, and
yet he continues to write these nasty emails in which
he's the only person right in the entire world.

RickK