[WikiEN-l] I've added a note to the 3RR policy page

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 16 23:24:22 UTC 2005

Hey, Rick, how about knocking off the name calling:

<< > Because if a few sysops lost their admin privs > because they
failed to > perform due diligence, > then all of them will start
performing the diligence > that is due. And > then you'd stop seeing >
calls for their ouster for such minor errors. > > --Blair I was right
the first time. You really are a jerk. RickK >>

Uncle Ed
_former_ wikien-l mailing list administrator

P.S. I still have the password, so I can suspend people's posting
privileges, hee hee!