[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia hits the big time

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Mar 16 21:51:14 UTC 2005

My position is that you are operating in bad faith at this point if you are
not disclosing the name of the Foundation and the sort of things they have
done.

Depending on who it is and what we are likely to expect this could be very
good or very bad. How about a clue before you get us all worked up?

Fred