[WikiEN-l] Re: Unreasonable block of user Blair P. Houghton by adminCryptoDerk

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 06:38:27 UTC 2005

I think that Jimbo might have sligthly more pressing matters than
investigating himself all disputes on the english wikipedia. He
certainly do cares and would regret a lot that abuse is practiced, but
any investigation takes a lot of time. This is why an arbcom was set. So
that an instance can be delegated power by Jimbo and by the community to
consider such things.

So, for any such issue, you should first of all consider turning to the
arbcom, and trust the arbcom to take the right decision; and see Jimbo
as the final person you can go to when ALL OTHER means have failed (to
your opinion).

Ant