I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton. Re: [WikiEN-l] Unreasonableblock of user Blair P. Houghton by adminCryptoDerk

Jim Cecropia jcecropia at mail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:08:23 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
Well, let's all step back, take a deep breath, and maybe we can all go forward with good faith.

My broader interest in this is that we are slipping in trying to have editorial standards on Wikiedpia (an encyclopedia first and foremost) at the same time when 3RR and ArbCom are starting to be used as editing tools.

--C