I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton. Re: [WikiEN-l] Unreasonableblock of user Blair P. Houghton by adminCryptoDerk

Jim Cecropia jcecropia at mail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:03:31 UTC 2005

You are right. I apologize to George if I seem to characterizing his intentions. I am assuming good faith on all sides here, even if they get annoyed.

I hope you generally support the idea that if an article gets too contentious, "locking is better than blocking." I believe honest editors, even if they get a bit hot under the collar, should be engaged, not blocked. Save blocking for actual vandals.

-- C