[WikiEN-l] User Survey

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:41:02 UTC 2005

I would like to draft a general (optional!) user survey, to offer in
sections to users who want to fill it out.  What do you think?  Take a
look at the current survey questions and comment.

I seem to recall a number of smaller surveys have been run in the
past;  if you have taken part in (or run) one of these, please link
the surveys to one another, or perhaps create a category for them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sj/Survey/draft
  (I know it's in my user space, but feel free to edit this page mercilessly.)

--
+sj+