[WikiEN-l] Requests for comment

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 18:17:27 UTC 2005

Just, don't use your real identity.  You would also be deleting this history of accuser-"litigators", or mobocracy supporters.  Why assume it is just the "unfairly" accused and maligned that you are protecting?  It is best to have an open system.  In the real civil and criminal court system, it is the dirt that gets "sealed" or "expunged", to the detriment of society.

Whatever identity you use, if your overall behavior continues to be exemplary, eventually it will reflect negatively on the accusers, unless you expunge the records.  Besides, perhaps they will have retained some notes themselves.  If there isn't an "official" record, then their,  perhaps selective records may go unchallenged.

                        -- Silverback