[WikiEN-l] Fwd:

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:57:58 UTC 2005

Haha,  SOLLOG HAS SPOKEN...

FF

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: debussy at cyber-rights.net <debussy at cyber-rights.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:19:14 -0800
To: fastfission at gmail.com

You jesus christing moron!

--
What's beautiful here is the motivation assigned. ILLITERATE-That's
right,
Wikipedia is just here to "lure people in with a pack of lies" just
so
they can be banned! YEAH MORON-That sounds like a reasonable
endeavor, worth the
time of the four hundred administrators and many thousands of
registered editors.WHAT THE JESUS CHRIST!! HAS THAT!!! TO DO WITH
WHAT  I SAID YOU NUTTER?

But wait! Who are these hundreds of editors? YOUR FANTASY NUTTER. I
NEVER SAID 100'S OF EDITORS. YOU CAN'T EVEN GODAMN READ!!! YOU
MORON-How did they get to be in
the position of banning? WHAT U ON ABOUT U CRAZY BUGGER?-Were they
not too lured in by the pack of
lies and banned? SOME HAVE BEEN MORON-How does one change from the
banned to the banners?MEANINGLESS SHIT-
How is such a decision made?FUK U-

More importantly: When can I get banned, or ban someone?U'LL NEVER
BE BANNED COS YOU'RE A BASTARD. READ!!!!!! THE MESSAGE BEFORE
COMMENTING ON IT. MORON!!!!!!! I'm not in
either category and feeling somewhat unsure of my identity.WHAT U
ON ABOUT YOU POOR SAP?- Do I
create the pack of lies or am I a dupe of them? If someone could
let
me know either way, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.I'LL LET YER KNOW. U
R A MORON AND A BASTARD. OK SPAZ BASTARD?

FF