[WikiEN-l] Half a million

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 11 20:25:19 UTC 2005

Brian M wrote

> As a deletionist <snip>

Actually, is there a journalistic angle here?

Consider that there is presumably a 'tipping point' out there, where a
Blandopedia fork will be a commercial proposition.  Like a Linux
distribution, say: the CD-ROM you pay for is a definite version, someone has
taken the decisions for you, you are not filling your computer up with stuff
in which you have no interest, and for which no one takes the slightest
responsibility.

So, when will it come for WP?  Can we induce - I won't say a media feeding
frenzy - some speculation about how long?

Charles