[WikiEN-l] Scared of the arbcom? FEARE YE NOTT!

David Carson DavidCarson at perception.com.au
Fri Mar 11 05:25:42 UTC 2005

Cheers,
David... (Stormie)

-----Original Message-----
From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
[mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of Jim Cecropia
Sent: Friday, 11 March 2005 4:22 PM
To: English Wikipedia
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Scared of the arbcom? FEARE YE NOTT!

The issue is not Dr. Zen.
The issue is not WHEELER.
The issue is not 172.

The issue is that Wikipedia has made great progress toward shutting
people up.
The issue is that Wikipedia has made no progress toward editorial review
or standards.
The issue is that Snowspinner is soliciting cases against users people
have grievances with.

My post was incendiary? Perhaps.
My post was unacceptable? In your opinion.
My post was inappropriate? I think not.

Luv, C.