[WikiEN-l] [[Wikipedia:Baseline revision]]

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Fri Mar 11 03:30:53 UTC 2005

I have started off our first attempt to find a baseline revision for
[[Common Unix Printing System]]. The proposal is here and is locked in
to stop vandals from editing the URL to the revision: [[Common Unix
Printing System/Proposed baseline]]. See the [[Talk:Common Unix Printing
System/Proposed baseline|talk page]] to see the objections and review
for the proposed baseline revision.

I figure the mailing list is as good a place as any to make this
announcement! :)

TBSDY