[WikiEN-l] Re: Culture Glut

Ryan Wetherell bigwiki at earthling.net
Fri Mar 11 03:11:20 UTC 2005

> In a sense, this is a special case of a meta-problem: trivia.  The
> extent that Wikipedia articles should include trivia - and how this
> should be done - isn't properly defined.

> -Matt (User:Morven)

I don't think that there can be a definite policy on trivia, seeing as what to include and what to omit seems very static.  I was thinking one time about the logic of making a list along the lines of [[List of songs which explicitly refer to transportation by automobile]].  I quickly found that there were too many instances to remember.  Besides, would a list like this serve any real purpose?  Probably not.

--Merovingian