[WikiEN-l] Abusive editors

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 00:47:48 UTC 2005

--- Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Calling someone a liar on the email list is frowned
> on, isn't it?

You made a statement that was derogatory toward the ArbCom. I asked for
evidence to back that up. You failed to give such evidence. Making ad hominem
attacks is what is frowned on.

> Besides, all anyone has to do is to look at the
> results of the cases.  Not only was I sanctioned, but
> Guanaco, against whom the case was brought, was
> PRAISED for his actions.

You were reminded of policy - that's all. You were not blocked and none of your
editing privileges were compromised in any way.

Hardly a sanction.

-- mav