[WikiEN-l] Abusive editors

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 9 15:16:13 UTC 2005

I gave Adam Carr a 15-hour block (for abusive language).

But then I read Fred Bauder's remark that:
* We do not provide for automatic blocking or banning of persons who
make personal attacks.
So once again I hereby "place myself on report".
I had thought that any of the 415 admins, having the "ability" to block
signed-in users, were "authorized" to use that ability to enforce the
rules - such as:
[[Wikipedia:No personal attacks]]
If I'm wrong, then I hope the first thing the arbcom will do is unblock
Adam Carr. In fact, if I'm OBVIOUSLY wrong, than I guess ANY ONE of the
415 admins will reverse the block.
Hmm. This is interesting. Let's see what happens.
Uncle Ed