[WikiEN-l] Abuse of blocking powers (The Recycling Troll)

Recycling Troll recyclingtroll at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 12:05:34 UTC 2005

Actually, I think that you should assume good faith. I
am not the one making a fuss about this, I am going
about the business of improving the encyclopedia.
Closely checking edits of other users is part of that.
I really don't understand why you are so afraid of
scrutiny. Oh wait, yes I do.
The Recycling Troll

--- Tony Sidaway <minorityreport at bluebottle.com>