[WikiEN-l] Abuse of blocking powers (The Recycling Troll)

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Wed Mar 9 11:54:48 UTC 2005

Recycling Troll said:
> Well, the case that you're making seems to be that
> admins are never wrong, it is an afront to check their
> edits

I don't believe that.  However we have a guideline of "assume good faith"
which your _modus operandi_ of closely shadowing another editor, with your
stated objective, may be violating.  You seem to be playing this thing out
as a game of sociodynamics.  If that's what you're interested in doing,
you might find that other, less focussed communities are more
accommodating.