[WikiEN-l] Abuse of blocking powers (The Recycling Troll)

Recycling Troll recyclingtroll at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:58:04 UTC 2005

Actually no. I am blocked because some admins don't
like the idea of users checking what they are doing.
Blocking people for constructive editing and checking
is harrassment. Let's call that spade a spade.

Admins fullfill a public function. If they can't stand
that function being scrutinised then they shouldn't do
it. It would be like a congressman trying to jail a
constituent for watching how they vote and writing
letters. It's low down and smacks of censorship.

The Recycling Troll