[WikiEN-l] Re: Page move vandal - there is a feature that can help with it ...

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Tue Mar 8 07:14:05 UTC 2005

Interesting idea, however shouldn't we also use a metric to determine
whether a newbie rapidly gets up to speed on Wikipedia and becomes a
very good contributor with thousands of edits?

Can we take this into account?

Otherwise - good plan. It's a paint to fixup page moves. And I've
already pissed off enough developers (hi Brion!) by restoring a moved
sandbox to try to shift it back during one of Wikipedia's numerous
downtimes.

TBSDY