[WikiEN-l] ArbCom - too attached to 'equal treatment'?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 20:07:44 UTC 2005

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note to all bringing RFArs: if you've done an RFC, list it on the
> Evidence page *and* explicitly reuse the evidence!

Exactly. My original idea for RfA was that they could be used for arbitration
evidence and to show arbcom members community opinion on the issues raised in
the RfC.

Unfortunately, the format of RfA evidence pages and the format for RfCs is no
longer the same. These should be re-synced to make re-use as easy as possible.

-- mav