[WikiEN-l] Antiwikipedia site - are there any solutions?

Rob gamaliel8 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 16:39:28 UTC 2005

>If some had been arranged for this fellow earlier,
this anti-wikipedia
> site MAY have been avoided.

Did you bother to look at the talk page or the history
of the article?  Did you bother to look at the history
of vandalism from Sollog and his minions?  He had
literally dozens of sockpuppets - so many that we made
a template to mark them all - and vandalized not only
[[Sollog]] but many other articles, including many
that were on the main page. Unless you can point to
exactly *what* we should have done and *when* we
should have done it, your suggestion is worse than
useless, it is insulting to all those editors who
worked to undo Sollog's vandalism while at the same
time creating an NPOV article on the person who was
attacking us.