[WikiEN-l] Antiwikipedia site - are there any solutions?

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Mon Mar 7 06:35:40 UTC 2005

I already have looked at the Sollog wikipedia article, and I commented
on it later.

All in all, the "wikipedia sucks" site is a hate site, in which some
aspects of Jimbo's Bomis site that I had not been aware of
have been highlighted, together with a lot of hysteria about
a 10 million dollar fine (that seems to have no legal validity
at all).

There seems to be nothing we can do about it, either, unless some
mediation for this guy can somehow be arranged. (Are there any alternate ideas?)

If some had been arranged for this fellow earlier, this anti-wikipedia
site MAY have been avoided.

On-the-spot mediation/arbitration is something that could also be applied
for other edit wars, for which the 3R rule is not a solution.

Arno